(Ages 5-8 | Birth Years 2017-2014)
*Players born in 2014 and in 3rd grade may need to enter the United or Select Soccer pathway in order to play games.
Our Stinger Pathway is where the love of soccer is cultivated with our youngest club family members. A positive and fun introduction to soccer and the fundamental skills and knowledge of the game. This pathway begins a positive experience that will help build your child’s love of the game and self-esteem. Children of all abilities welcome! Full inclusion soccer.
Players will receive one hour practice per week at 3:23 Athletics. Teams will be small to maximize instruction and touches on the ball. Teams will play in-house games at 3:23 (indoor and outdoor) and will have a limited rotating game schedule playing other local club-based Erie teams.
Player Uniform information will arrive in a separate email at a later date.
Zooming Stingers - Ages 5-6 | Practice : 4:30-5:30
Mighty Stingers - Ages 7-8 | Practice : 5:30-6:30
In-house games and some local games on weekends as scheduled. (Normally Saturday mornings)
October 25-December 20th - 8 training sessions plus games. *No practice: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Total Cost $150 divided into 3 equal monthly payments.
January 3rd-March 21st -12 training sessions plus games.
Total Cost $180 divided into 3 equal monthly payments.
- All players will pay a $30 registration fee. This fee will only be charged once, not per session if doing both.
- Sessions will be billed monthly through online billing. *Sibling Discount $10/off per month per sibling! Please email emma@323 for discount code before registering.
- Missed sessions are not refundable. Rescheduled sessions due to weather, coach unavailability or other external circumstances will be made up.
- Uniforms/jersey information to come soon.
Directions for registering:
- Players may register for session one of either the Zooming or Mighty Stingers OR may register for the entire season.
- Session two registrations won’t become available until December. Space may be limited.
- Please register according to birth year and grade. (Players may be moved up or down depending on coach’s discretion)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a sibling discount code prior to registering if you are registering siblings in either the Zooming or Mighty Stingers season. If a sibling will be registering for Girard Soccer club, we will apply discounts at that time.
GSC Player Responsibilities
All players expected to follow these 6 standards:
- Be dedicated to becoming the best soccer player that your physical talents allow you to be.
- Be willing to work very hard while enjoying yourself.
- Be coachable. Listen to and implement your coach’s instructions quickly and effectively. Ask questions of the coach if the instructions are unclear.
- Be an unselfish team player who puts the team’s needs first, before your own. Your team will be more successful if all the players play together.
- Be committed to practicing on your own to help develop your soccer abilities. Ask your coach for extra material that you can do on your own at home.
- Be available to mentor younger players.